• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal to change orig. V.O. agreement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PWalters

ga.; hired with virtual office agreement 09/97. working in same group, now mgmnt revoking v.o. when there are two others on team still v.o. ; tried to revoke v.o. 12/98 and i threatened lawsuit and my job resp. & boss were changed to accomodate my v.o.status. job resp. just changed again, however, same boss, and i need attorney to support my position that they cannot revoke my v.o. status as long as there are two others doing same job that are remaining v.o.; location of home (33miles from downtown office) and actual house purchased based on v.o. agreement, which was never put in writing. however, fact that co. agreed to keep me v.o. once before should support my claim. help! this is making me mentally stressed and physically ill. can attorney take my case to support me? don't think it would go to court - just need legal support of my position. do i have a leg to stand on?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">