• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Let go Employee discount till end of week?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Funkpillow

What is the name of your state? South carolina

I was hired only seasonally. I was notified they would need need me any longer with about a 4 day notice at the end of the week. However they scheduled me the beginning of the next week for 2 hours. I decided not to show up since it was only 2 hours. Am I still employed till the end of this week in other words am i able to use my employee discount until the end of this week since i was scheduled. my employee discount will still work for a couple weeks but i dont want to cause any trouble so just asking in advance.

JETX

Of course it is still good. In fact, bring all your friends in and offer them a discount also.

Beth3

Whether your employee discount is still good is entirely up to your employer. Your question has nothing to do with the law.

H

hexeliebe

Now Beth, you know we're still thinking about you and CBG and that leather whip :D:D:D

HomeGuru

Funkpillow said:
What is the name of your state? South carolina

I was hired only seasonally. I was notified they would need need me any longer with about a 4 day notice at the end of the week. However they scheduled me the beginning of the next week for 2 hours. I decided not to show up since it was only 2 hours. Am I still employed till the end of this week in other words am i able to use my employee discount until the end of this week since i was scheduled. my employee discount will still work for a couple weeks but i dont want to cause any trouble so just asking in advance.
**A: may I mention that it was totally not responsible of you to just not show up to work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">