• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Letter of Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

courtlani

What is the name of your state? maryland

I signed a letter of agreement with my former employer saying i would commit to a 3 year term or have to repay money, for training etc. - a few months ago, 1 year and 4 months into the contract, i had to leave due to extenuating circumstances. They are not accepting my situation as aviodable and are requiring me to pay. What are my options??

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Since none of us have read your agreement and don't know the terms, there's no way we can tell you whether you have any options at all, let alone what they are. You're going to have to show the agreement to an attorney in your state. Sorry, but there are limits to what a message board can do and this is beyond them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">