• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

libel/slander/back wages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bull oakgrove

I was fired because my co-driver/trainee said some lies to dispatch about me that I was drinking beer in the motel room I was given two houirs to go get an breath alcohol concentration test all the clinics in town were closed. this company has been telling prospective employers that I trashed a motel,beat up my co-driver,vandalized the truck and failed a drug test.All of which are not true,there are no police reports of any such crimes .
Can I sue them for back wages libel/slander/stress/pain and suffering. An admistrative court judge said this companies case does'nt hold water, and ruled against them but still they persist on telling other prospective employers all these lies. I'm from Chula Vista,CA. And the company I worked for is 48 state trucking company.

CAN I SUE THEM FOR WRONGFULL TERMINATION/LIBEL/SLANDER/DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER/PAIN AND SUFFERING/STRESS/BACK WAGES

ALL THIS HAPPENED ON APRIL OF 2000

SINCERELY
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">