• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

loss of pay without cause

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hickster

i'm in washington. recently i was dismissed from a position that allowed me to earn overtime pay and assignment pay. i feel it was without cause, and perhaps some age discrimuination thrown in. do the same laws apply to this kind of position as to a regular job? the agency (state government) i work for has procedures in place for regular job disputes, but not for this. essentially there are no appeals i can make. if regular employee rights and laws apply, what is the statute of limitatioins to sue for loss of future pay and other damages?

L

lawrat

I think you need to consult a labor lawyer. http://www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">