• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost my appeal what do I do now

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

qtna4x4

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IL
I have told my story on here and all of the replies were very uplifting stating that I have a good case to win. But I loss in my opinion she did not prove misconduct but hey that's how it goes in the corporate world. Now I know that I have one more chance to win by appealing again. I just don't know what to say. I told the truth in my letter of appeal I told the truth at the phone hearing and yet I still loss. So any help you can give will be great. I have 30 days to file.
Thanks

qtna4x4

Sorry Patty,
Like I stated to the other comment I made a mistake I posted it twice in error didn't want to be rude or disrespectful to anyone that read my post. If I offened anyone on this site by posting my question numberous time I apologize It was in error.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">