• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

May not have a Job as of Wedsday HELP !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

R9290

I live In Michigan

I work for one of the auto c.o and last wedsday i hurt my hand at work and went to our doctor at work .
he sent me out for xrays that showerd a injury from about 3 to 4 years ago
on my paper work when i hired in there was a question that asked if I had ever broke any bones I marked NO this happend years ago and the doctor i seen then did not make a big deal about it , and I have had no real problem with it or with being able to do my job.
The doctor at work seemed to think it was a big deal and is going to as he said have me fired for this
I can not see a reason for fireing me as this it does not afect my job that I do in anyway.
I need to know if thay have a right to fire me for this ??
Also the doctor at work sent me to a specilast
all he said is that it my become a problem for me in the future and if it does he sugested i have sergery at that time

[Edited by R9290 on 05-27-2001 at 02:50 PM]

L

lawrat

spell check dude! : - )

But seriously, if this injury DID NOT affect your work and the lie was immaterial to the whole hiring process, then you should not have been fired.

Your best bet: http://www.attorneypages.com labor lawyer

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">