• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Misconduct" Unemployment benefits Denied. I so no...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Crata

State: OR

After felling I was fired i filed for unemployment through the state. After doing a questioning interview with the state rep. he compiled a case saying I was not fired but I abandon my job.

I was relay sick, in and out of the hospital and doctor visits within the short time I missed work. I let my employer know my case during that time.

I received my denial letter saying I did not call in for two convective days (and dates listed) and according to the employee handbook it states they have a rite to let me go if so is true.

I fill they are wrong, I did call in, my phone bill sitting right in front of me can testify for those dates.

What should I do? What can I do?

Hot Topic

It would help if the phone bill showed that you called your manager's direct line to report that you wouldn't be in. All kinds of things can happen when messages are left with someone else.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">