• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

monies for damages caused by ex-employers lies,self cover ups ,ect.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

arkansasroselita

Yes my husband lost his job back on Nov. 10th,2000 ( also lost my job the same day tho'not same company,but in Saline county AR same networking!),Only one day after he filed for partial UE and discovered the company he had worked for and had payroll withholdings for 2yrs with by the ESD's computers did not appear to exist. The agent told my husband(after I produced the payroll stubs-that day) that those people aren't going to like it when we get ahold of them!
It seems they must of got ahold of them that next morn.,and thus they "let my husband go". I heard them myself ask for all his stuff (keys, pager,ect.) and then say they were having to quit business due to lack of work and contracts and they had already started selling all the equipment and would also have to sell their house (which is up for sell now also) Since that day they have been totaly uncooperative with all involved and repeatedly lied to the agents of ESD. They even were caught in a couple of them(then the ESD quit trying to check out their stories), but the ESD started just going by what they said and my husband has yet to recieve a penny and it looks as if he wont ever!!! And here right before christmas and we have NO money. Can someone please tell us what we could do if anything?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">