• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Multiple Wrongful Terminations, Retaliation, Harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

artisst

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia

I applied for a full-time UPS Driver's position. I had seniority over everyone else, however, I was passed up. After I had applied, I was forced to work in another position. I went from part-time Preload (loading 120 packages for 1 truck within 4 hrs) to Trailers (unloading 1100+ packages per trailer from 4 trailers within 4 hours). Consequently, I injured myself in the left shoulder and was gone for a year. Upon my return, I have been repeatedly terminated for unwarranted reasons and later reinstated without back pay. At one point going as far as a panel hearing where I won due to faulty equipment. Most recently, I was discharged 5 times in the last 3 months - 4 times alone in the month of November. I have been passed over for promotions and have been retaliated against for filing grievances, had my pay rate deducted without my knowledge, numerous breaches of contracts per Teamsters Contract Agreement handbook and endured an all-around hostile working environment. I have been offered on 2 occasions to resign or face termination. I have witnesses to all terminations, numerous harassment, threats, unjust treatment, false allegations, and retaliations along with complete documentation regarding each occurrence.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia

I applied for a full-time UPS Driver's position. I had seniority over everyone else, however, I was passed up. After I had applied, I was forced to work in another position. I went from part-time Preload (loading 120 packages for 1 truck within 4 hrs) to Trailers (unloading 1100+ packages per trailer from 4 trailers within 4 hours). Consequently, I injured myself in the left shoulder and was gone for a year. Upon my return, I have been repeatedly terminated for unwarranted reasons and later reinstated without back pay. At one point going as far as a panel hearing where I won due to faulty equipment. Most recently, I was discharged 5 times in the last 3 months - 4 times alone in the month of November. I have been passed over for promotions and have been retaliated against for filing grievances, had my pay rate deducted without my knowledge, numerous breaches of contracts per Teamsters Contract Agreement handbook and endured an all-around hostile working environment. I have been offered on 2 occasions to resign or face termination. I have witnesses to all terminations, numerous harassment, threats, unjust treatment, false allegations, and retaliations along with complete documentation regarding each occurrence.
**A: do you belong to a union or collective bargaining group.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">