• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Job First,went thru divorce ex got job is it Fair?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

teddybearsue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in 1991 l was a manager of motel just with my 9 yr son. from first marriage...l had a 1099 for my taxes from my boss.. boss was holding 2,000. for security when l started the job .. so l had a free apartment, income, child support from ex 1 st husband. and doing ok for a single mom, i was very proud of myself. l got a boyfriend in 1992 and moved him in and then married him in 1993. after 2 children with him the abuse started to the point l started sleeping in the living room. my oldest heard the fighting and me crying plus even my ex # 1 got the phone calls very often of me telling him what was going on.. He was so violent that he got a court order to go to anger meetings for beating up to teenagers. So when l ask husband to finally get out its over, he left house.that was the year of 1996 l asked for a divorce. well as i went to kitchen to start cooking dinner for the boys we were all making pizza all of a sudden a knock was on door, my husband got restraing order{ said l threaten him and his 2 boys, but yet they were with me while he was gone} l had to leave my apartment which was also my job, told judge it was my job, he put it in the court order l needed the boss to write letter that it was my job, so l figured no problem.. , boss said he didnt want to get involved. ok now. lost job to husband. hosticle work place,.to me thats sex, marital. job,he was a cook his whole life, me a manager. never was fired.giving notice. and actually evicted from apartment with one of my sons. if he was unhappy he never told me. why keep my husband? he still did get involved by siding with ex. So l went to civil they said l had a case. i lost that. appealed. went to supreme. lost .appealed. now l want to go to dc. should l?
this was in new jersey. Teddybearsue aka sue

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">