• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BarbozaC

My sixteen year old daughter got a job at the carnival and was fired. The man that hired her told her that she was giving away to much glass and fired her without paying her. This was her first job and was always on time. She didn't understand why she got fired and the other girl didn't. They both gave two little kids a glass each when they didn't win. Regardless I feel it was wrong she get fired and then being told she wasn't getting payed. My child came home in tears. I got so angry but kept my cool. I waited until the carnival was over to go and talk to the person that hired her. Once I got there I asked for Tiny and they said he had left already, so I asked if they had a number where I can get a hold of him at and they all acted ignorant with me. So I called my local chamber of commerce to get the information I needed and they said that they were gonna get a hold of that person. Well some one did call, and were just so nice to me apoligizing for the way that person acted with my daughter. He also got my phone number and address and said that he was going to compinsate my daughter ASAP and to this day have not heard form them again. What I what to know is where do I go to put a complaint aginst the carnival people and should I include chamber of commerce in that complaint as well, they were their sponsor. By the way This happened Sept.6-8, 2001. I am not the world's greatest speller so excuse me if I mispelled any word's. TY

B

BarbozaC

WHAT'S WRONG?

Is there nothing I can do about this matter? Or it's not worth anyone's advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">