• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice - Fiance replaced / lost her job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SoulVein

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Hello this is what the manager has sent to my fiance in email in quotes. its in regards to my fiance's belongings, they woudl not even let her back into the building after she was wanting to get her stuff after losign her job and Now my fiance does not want to go back there she wants them to mail or get her belongings to her. what actions can she take to get this company to get her stuff to her... she's not wanting to do this footwork since she was fired she does not want to go back there but she wants her belongings.

""Dear Na’deen,

I do have your personal things waiting for you here in my office. I am sorry to hear that you cannot come over during regular business hours as I can only release them to you or to someone that you have designated. I am not authorized to put them in the mail. Please me at your earliest convenience to let me know when you will be able to do this.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.""

thanks for any advice , :)

Paul

pattytx

So, she designates someone in writing (you?) and that person goes to get them. I can understand them not wanting to put them in the mail, because they want to make sure she gets them, or least they are released to someone she has designated.

SoulVein

pattytx said:
So, she designates someone in writing (you?) and that person goes to get them. I can understand them not wanting to put them in the mail, because they want to make sure she gets them, or least they are released to someone she has designated.
gotcha ok sounds fine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">