• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help fast! Supervisor is "bashing" me....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MuffinGurl

I have a supervisor who has never had anything nice to say about ANYONE! I have once again hit her "bash list"...I get called nasty names, she continually tells all the other employees that I don't do my job; she tells everyone that she has had "talks with me"...(she never has)...whatever I do is wrong (but only behind my back); to my face, she will not say that I do anything wrong;
I stood in the empty office next to her desk, and while she THOUGHT I was gone to lunch, she continued to bash me to other employees until the buzzer rang. Today, I stood outside an open window and listened to her bash me AGAIN for twenty minutes.
I have gone to my boss; he claims that there's nothing he can do; he says that he "could" talk to her, but it probably wouldn't get any better anyway; he says "ignore her"; he says that he knows what she is; but he refuses to do anything.
I can't take it anymore, and I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown. What can I do??? Is there any kind of legal recourse I can take? I'm missing more and more work now, because I'm getting HORRIBLE headaches and am getting sick ALOT...
Please advise...................thank you.
I am desperate.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Does the guy you spoke with side with you? Are you willing to risk your job? Does the woman who speaks behind your back say false things that are slanderous (read about defamation slander at the freeadvice.com homepage under personal injury). If she is saying things about your profession that can damage your professional reputation, sue her!

Grab a lawyer and have fun with it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">