• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help fast for whistle blowers law..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Deborah TY

I worked in New Hampshire, but live in Vermont, I had a case aganist a company I worked for but lost due to not enough information.I am appealing this and need to know how I can run an ad in the newspaper to find other employees this happened to beside me, but legally so there can be no reprocossions. I have had others come forth already but there are some many more. I also had the labor board do an investigation on my findings and they found them to be true, and more I didn't even know about. Your help would be appricated. My e-mail is [email protected]

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship,

Have you thought about doing a class action suit? Get a lawyer and have him/her advertise for possible opt in plaintiffs.

Otherwise, do the same thing. Just advertise in the newspaper for people with a similar problem and have them include their name, company, etc.

That way, you call back the people that actually match your circumstances.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">