• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help for my husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zandra

We really don't know what to do in this case. He has worked at the same place for oveer 20 years and his boss is a terrible person. My husband was a supervisor and has had problems with anxiety casued by his boss. He recently stepped down and took a pay cut to try and get away from the boss and not work directly under him day after day. His boss continues to push his buttons and his anxiety level rises. He had a few minor accidents and was put on probation being told he would probably receive a raise if he did okay within the 6 months. Well that has passed and he was told that he cannot have a raise because there is no money left in budget and two other men got a raise( one of them a double step)instead of my husband. This just doesn't seem right. My husband also cannot talk to anyone in a higher position because his boss always finds out about the meetings. His boss likes to mention all the time about my husbands' problem with his anxiety. What is there to do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">