• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need to know

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bitchseatbiker

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?New Hampshire
:confused: Well here is the situation,my husband and I were hired by our landlord to do building maintenence,cleaning common areas,cleaning apartments that people haev moved out of,collecting rent,showing apartments etc.. ,he has told me that he is thinking about going to an outside company for property management,I have never filled out an application and now I am afraid of losing my job,I am looking to find a way to secure my position.
Does anyone have any ideas,if so please get back to me,it would be greatly
appreciated :)

BelizeBreeze

Yes, fill out the application, take the landlord for a 'ride' with an offer to stop taking the curves at 17 degrees if he doesn't go to an outside agency or just stuff him in a plastic bag and put him with the rest of the refuge.

But as for legal options, you have none.

Beth3

I am looking to find a way to secure my position. You can't. If the owner wishes to outsource the property management, he's free to do so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">