• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Back Boned Boss

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pm12

I am an educator. I coach in another district. This would have been my second season as head coach for varsity girls soccer. I was called in October to see if I would take the job. I said yes. I was told my contract was in the mail. About a week later I was told a district teacher was interested in the position and they would interview that person. I waited. I get a call in December..to appear at a meeting as it is part of my job. I said, "Am I the Coach". He says yes.

I appear at this meeting with players parents and get a raked over the coals by this parent. My employer continues to say I am the coach that I did a good job etc....

This week I am told you are not the coach as these parents have caused such a stir they don't want to deal with them.

I passed up a masters level class for this coaching job, been emotionally twisted, out of a job, was enrolled in a coach licensing program by the school for February. I have emails that support this.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Unfortunately, unless you have a contract that guarantees employment for a particular length of time, what they did is legal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">