• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non payment time and expenses

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cmhjrh

I worked for a international company for two years with promise of being paid for my time and expense once the company was turned around. my company was a major shareholder in this international company and in 1999 we realized that the people that were operating the company were actively doing some very unethical things. I agreed to help straighten things out and spent six and seven days a week working on it from april of 1999 to March of 2001.We did accomplish this with lawsuits and settlements. in march of 2001 I resigned from the Board of directors and reqested payment for my time. the company has the money and refuses to pay anything. this has cost me about everything finacially and about destroyed my family. what recourse do i have? state of mn

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">