• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not getting hired cause your Pregnant.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wynterstars

texas...went to get a job today at the dollar store and the lady asked me if i was pregnant i told her yes.she told me she couldnt hire me cause i was.she told me they did alot of lifting boxes and standing on feet.i told her i worked at a nursing home while pregnant and i help 300 pound residents to wheelchairs and showers et.etc..i asked her if she every done that before.she never answered my question but told me she wouldnt hire me.i asked her even with a doctor's release form she said no..my job asked me to get a doctor's release form before i worked i did and i am still working but i want closer to home not a hour away.is there anything i can do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">