• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not received pay Cheque

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

liz2806

What is the name of your state? Manchester U.K.

I started a new job on the 10th of November and left on the 18th of November due to the job not been properly sold to me. I should have been paid on the 24th but have not received anything. I have chased up the partners but with no reply. Is there anything I can do?

H

hexeliebe

Yes, find a forum on United Kingdon law to reply to. There is no way we can know the laws of all 50 states much less all countries in the UK, European Union and Africa, Australia, Asia and other points.

HomeGuru

liz2806 said:
What is the name of your state? Manchester U.K.

I started a new job on the 10th of November and left on the 18th of November due to the job not been properly sold to me. I should have been paid on the 24th but have not received anything. I have chased up the partners but with no reply. Is there anything I can do?
**A: chase down the partners.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">