• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure of my options, any help would be appreciated.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rusty_02

Today I was threaten if I do not reach quota again I will be written up for everytime I have missed it in the past? In other words they are trying to fire myself for past work that I had not been written up for since I was new and still learning?

Also note, I am not the only person who has missed the companies quota, but the only one being threatened.

The company policy states being written up six time in a 1 year term is grounds for firing? You get written up once for each occurrence, like most companies.

I have also been concerned with the careless actions and verbal abuse "threats of taking us out back, steel toe up your ass, etc" which we have delt with from our division manager.

Any advice would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nameless in Ohio

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">