• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

online jobs?????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RAELYNDA

Idaho

I hope I am in the right place to post this question>> I have been looking at jobs online as I am having trouble working where I am. I have been looking at one called>>>>>>Paid-Surveys-at-Home.com<<<<<<<< It is 39.95 to join and of coure they want your credit card number and the whole lot... Im not stupied but new to computers so I am not sure about this and know this is the best place to get feedback on this question thank you for your time and advice on this~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

Beth3

I am not familiar with that site but my advice to you as an HR exec who's done recruiting for many years is don't do it. Websites that have job opportunities are free to job seekers. It's the employers placing the ads that pay a fee.

If you're seriously looking for a new job, I suggest you start with Idaho's own Department of Labor web site: http://cl.idaho.gov/portal/ There's a whole section dedicated solely to individuals seeking employment opportunities. (Click on "job seekers" on the menu at the left of the screen.)

Beth3

It's not the employer asking. It's the website that wants individuals to pay a fee to access jobs they claim to have listed.

I'd bet good money that all they do is search the web for jobs listed elsewhere at legitimate recruiting sites, cut and paste them on their own site, and then charge job seekers a fee. Total scam.

RAELYNDA

Thanks to you all for getting back to me so fast on this post... thankyou Beth3 for the link for jobs here in Idaho. I have been seaching to find that forum and just got everywhere but there. I have registered and am on my way to get an application.......many many thanks. I thought that it was probably not a wise idea to go for that on line job site thing.... But thanks to you all I got good advice fast~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

Beth3

You're welcome. Good luck with your job search.

Just remember that any recruiting agency or job website that requires YOU to pay a fee is not reputable. Fees, if any, are always paid by the employer.

purple2 said:
FYI, I don't think this is a recruiting company at all. It's a service to "pay" you for working at home, completing surveys online.

http://www.paid-surveys-at-home.com/
No, read this:

We have compiled and researched hundreds of research companies that are willing to pay you between $5 and $75 per hour simply to answer an online survey in the peacefulness of your own home. That's all there is to it, and there's no catch or gimmicks!
You pay to get access to that list.

mime

RAELYNDA said:
Idaho

I hope I am in the right place to post this question>> I have been looking at jobs online as I am having trouble working where I am. I have been looking at one called>>>>>>Paid-Surveys-at-Home.com<<<<<<<< It is 39.95 to join and of coure they want your credit card number and the whole lot... Im not stupied but new to computers so I am not sure about this and know this is the best place to get feedback on this question thank you for your time and advice on this~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

Don't buy a membership, all the Survey Sites you have to pay for are a rip off. They don't have anything different than the free ones. Here's a long list of Survey Companies that pay and it doesn't cost anything. http://www.YellowSurveys.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">