• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Orijentation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

viodolia

What is the name of your state? OR

I was suspended since yesterday from my work. My employer is saying I lied on my job application , on ? Did you work for us before? ... I did applied for same company 3 years ago, but never worked , just attend orientation. I honestly did think that attending orientation should be counted as employment.. I chouse not to work for that company at time for I get different job, at sam time.I talk to HR today and learned that they still have paycheck on my name for the 6 hrs from 2002, so that how everting start it. I never received any money , they never contact me about it , but they should in my opinion... So please help, advice ....I am stuck , is it anything I can do to get my job back ? THANKS

BelizeBreeze

viodolia said:
What is the name of your state? OR

I was suspended since yesterday from my work. My employer is saying I lied on my job application , on ? Did you work for us before? ... I did applied for same company 3 years ago, but never worked , just attend orientation. I honestly did think that attending orientation should be counted as employment.. I chouse not to work for that company at time for I get different job, at sam time.I talk to HR today and learned that they still have paycheck on my name for the 6 hrs from 2002, so that how everting start it. I never received any money , they never contact me about it , but they should in my opinion... So please help, advice ....I am stuck , is it anything I can do to get my job back ? THANKS
From your own words you lied on your application.

You are stuck.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Even if you could prove beyond the shadow of any possible doubt that you did not lie on your application (and you did) they would still not be obligated to give you your job back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">