• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Overturn EDD Appeals Board Decision - Writ of Mandate Superior Court Filing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

case2k5

What is the name of your state? California

Yesterday, I received a "Monthly Repayment letter" from the EDD. After 2 appeals, they had never sent me a final decision letter. I was shocked to see this letter because they are asking me to pay back an extreme amount to be paid back over 2 years. This "Monthly Repayment letter" arrived in my mailbox conveniently 7 months after my last appeal. This would mean that my time to file a Writ of Mandate with The Superior Court of California has expired. I believe this action to be done on purpose and in disregard of my rights to re-appeal the boards final decision (of which I never received). I would like to fight this
decision in Superior Court.

I want to talk to somebody that has been in this same situation and to find out what I should do now.

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">