• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paycheck bonus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pedrocat

I was working for a company and that i gave two weeks notice. My last day I had my received my final paycheck. They deducted 100 dollars from my paycheck.(i was on salary) When i called they said they were sorry.This problem was on going for the small company. I never signed a contract to work for this company. My shift was over at 8:00 and i left at 5:30(MAY). Upset with my final pay. Also,we were promised a bonus pay for 350 in dec from or sub company. When i recieved email two days ago they stated that i was only going to recieve 50 dollar bonus. They took out money for shoes that they bought for us back in dec and took out 75.oo b/c i went to the dentist on a tuesday pryor before i quiet.
My quesiton is 1. can you work for a company and not be under contract.
2. can they legaly keep that bonus from me. I was never under contract or sighned a letter stating that i would give back the tennis shoes or,pay them back.
3. I was not payed the correct salary on my final paycheck. Thank you for the help. state of maryland

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">