• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

payroll is constantly late.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dbaylor00

I live and work in OHIO, My Employer is constantly late on pay. it is usually 4 to 20 days late, I'm once again approaching the 20 day mark. Employer always makes up different excuses but still never pays on time. I'm supposed to be paid on a bi-weekly schedule. I have contacted Ohio bureau of Job and Family Services and they said they couldn’t do anything. Do I need to get a Lawyer or whom do I need to contact. This is starting to become a financial burden, and is costing me good money on late fee since I can't pay bills on time do to the lack of pay from my employer.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The reason Job and Family Services said they couldn't help you, is that they are not charged with wage violations. Try calling the Ohio Department of Labor and Safety, Wage and Hour Bureau, instead.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">