• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

payroll issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JWV

Live in California but Corp. Head quarters are in Charlotte NC. My question is 2 pay periods ago I requested the HR manager not to direct deposit my pay due to fraud that had been done to my accounts. She agreed to send me the check instead. when i recieved the check it was only a stub and they had deposited it anyway. Now the bank went ahead and removed the funds that where in question regarding the fraudulant with drawals. So she sent another check and tried to reverse the deposit to no avail. Now last month she with held half of the original deposit and said they would do the same this month. Is this legal seeing how it is not my error that caused this. And need i worry about being fired if I bring this to there attention. even though I have tried to talk this out with them they keep insisting it is my problem and i would need to fix it.
I look forward to anyones insite in this.
Thank you in advance
Jack V.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">