• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zizibaluba

I recently recieved a promotion from my employer. My new paycheck showed that my salary increase was not as much as they stated it would be. After questioning this to them, they realized that they made an error in what they told me my salary would be.

Since I accepted the position on the terms they gave me, can my employer now lower my salary becuase they made an error?

If it was a small difference, I wouldn't be too concerned. However this is a $2300 difference.

racer72

What do you have in writing? That will answer your question.

Also, we do not email answers on this board. All answers are posted here for all to see and possibly learn from. Just below the the box you type your question in is a series of check boxes. The second one is for Email Notification. Just check it and you will receive a neat little email from the folks here at Freeadvice.com letting you know you have a reply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">