• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLEASE HELP ME QUICK (Disposition letter)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lleddirs

Hello,
I live in Stoneham Massachusetts which is Middlesex County in this area. About 4 years ago I had a misdemeanor offense that is now interfering with my ability to obtain a good job like I used to have because of Background Checking. Well, I was recently Hired for a position that I love. They know about the past offense because I told them about it on my application. I guess it's not a big deal to them on one condition.

They asked me to get a Disposition for the offense. They mentioned in an email to me that I may be able to obtain it at the District Attorneys office or County Clerks Office. They aren't sure.

My question is... What is a disposition for an offense and Where do I get it and what will this disposition say on it? Why do they want it? I'm assuming by the word that it means it is a letter that says the case is disposed of... is that true?
HELP me please.
I had already worked 6 days and on the seventh they sent me home and said I can't come back until I get the diposition because they need it.

HELP ME PLEASE QUICKLY.
Thank You very much... anybody!
Scott R.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">