• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLEASE HELP, Wrongfully Fired

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

doedoe333

What is the name of your state?
CA

I have been a Wal Mart employee for a little over 3 mo's, in my 90 day review, which was given during my 2nd month, I was given the maxium amount allowed for a 90 day pay increase. Two weeks later I was promoted to Customer Service Manger (CSM). Because of the short time period I had been at Wal Mart, my becoming a CSM angered some of the employees at the very least. During the holiday madness, one of my cashiers was yelled at (by a training CSM) for flashing her light and calling for a CSM continuously. When I saw her light flashing I went over to assist her, I saw my cashier almost in tears. When I learned what had just occured to her I became agitated at very best. A few moments later I was taking my break in the smoking room where 2 other employees were present,still irritated about my cashier, and what had just happened to her, and by the fact, that this mishap also took place in front of her waiting customers, I choose to vent. 3 days ago I find myself in the office, where our stores Co-Manager (who has only been at our store for 2mo's and is leaving in February), was terminating me for Workplace Violence. The two associates I spoke of earlier that were smoking the same time I was had written a letter in my behalf stating that I had made various threats and threatening comments. Although, I am not known to be a threatening person or a person of violent nature by anyone/at any time in my daily or professional life, still I am now unemployed. If anyone can give me some form of direction on this matter, so maybe, just maybe, I can be reinstated in my Management position. I would be tremendously grateful. I just want to put this ludicrous termination, and these falsely obscene statements behind me. 1 last thing I do not have anything negative in any way on my work record at Wal Mart or any where else. Thank You for your time.

zippysgoddess

This is really a cash of he said/she said, and you have no proof of what you did or did not say. Short of being able to convince these employees to tell the truth, there isn't much you can do.

If you are asking if you have a legal case, then I would have to say no. Your employer can pretty much fire you for any reason they wish, true or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">