• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Post employment questioning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Squirllygrl

I resigned from my position about four weeks ago and today I received a letter from my agency stating they recently did an inventory of household items and they have found various discrepancies and they are requesting my cooperation in locating the missing goods. I ran a homeless shelter and supplied the clients in the program with various household items, food etc. that were left at the program. I phoned the Human Resource director a.s.a.p. and left a message, he won't be in until Friday. My conccern lies on the fact that I have not been at the program in almost a month and have no idea what they are referring to and if I can be led accountable for what their findings are. Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">