• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Power Crazy Supervisor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Donatello

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NC

A few months ago my husband had a supervisor write him up and pushed for him to be suspended for 3 days. They were supposed to have a meeting with HR, Plant Manager, my husband, and the Supervisor but the Supervisor dropped all allegations. My husband still wanted the meeting but was told there was no need. They ignored his counter complaint.

Now my husband is having problems with the same Supervisor and the allegations are false. What can we do? This is getting out of hand and Human Resource does not seem to want to help resolve this conflict. What legal options do we have if any?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Nothing that is in your post indicates that the supervisor or the employer is violating any laws. It is possible that more detail may change my opinion, but on the basis of what you have posted, finding another job seems to be his best option.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">