• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pre employment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

neorev

What is the name of your state? kentucky.

I have applied to a company that sells insurance policies. I went through 3 intervews and the 3rd being the hiring interview. The company offered me the position, taking that i will take my licensing test for insurance and go through the classes, well.. I was given a paper to sign that is request for a background check. I signed it, I was also informed that when I go to Frankfort (state capitol) to get my license, etc.. I would have to get my background check information aswell then take it to another place to get my cetification. Now.. my question is this.. I have a felony on my record.. a sexual felony at that, and I had my first name and middle name changed earlier this year. When I got convicted it was under my old name. Will the background check show my information, even if the first and middle name differs? :confused:

neorev

record seal

is there anyway that i can get my record sealed to prevent my background to be released?

BelizeBreeze

neorev said:
is there anyway that i can get my record sealed to prevent my background to be released?
Not in time for what you want and probably not at all.

And, just so you know, you can't get the license with a felony. So, I guess it's back to McDonald's.

neorev

okay

alright, knowing that i cant get an insurance license, what kind of jobs should i be looking for, because if i cant get a license but i need a professional job, what would you suggest. please give me a serious response, because working at mcdonalds is not an option.

And since when did you become above working for McDonald's Mr. Sexual Offender! :mad: You better start making some moves and get something cause your options are slim buddy :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">