• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Privacy Rights at Work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Luna Hamilton

My managers called me to her office to discuss my job related injuries. There was always another person present, including one of my peers,(once), during the discussions. We have an occupational nurse and a safety and health dept in the plant that I feel are the only people that should discuss this with me. My boss asked me if I was wearing the prescribed othorpedics and after I showed them to her, she asked if the doctor should lenghten them! She also saw my deformed feet at that time. Were my privacy rights violated? Where can I find information-exactly where- that will help me? Can I file a lawsuit for this situation? What can I do to stop this harassment?Thanks,
LuLu

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">