• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Promoted then fired for no reason??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

taloughridge

I worked for a apartment management co that sold the property to a new owner. The new owner told seller that staff would be kept for 90 days. I was promoted to asst manager after the current asst manager gave notice to leave. My old position was filled, then the asst manager that said she was leaving decided to stay, and they let me go after being in new position for 1 week. I received praise for performance in new position at time of firing.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

taloughridge said:
I worked for a apartment management co that sold the property to a new owner. The new owner told seller that staff would be kept for 90 days. I was promoted to asst manager after the current asst manager gave notice to leave. My old position was filled, then the asst manager that said she was leaving decided to stay, and they let me go after being in new position for 1 week. I received praise for performance in new position at time of firing.
My response:

Okay, thanks for the story.

But, did you have a "legal" question to ask ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">