• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question On Rehiring Policy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Majestica

I am located in West Virginia. I just moved back after moving to St Louis, MO for about 3 months. I didnt care for it so I came back. Before I left I had a great job and should not have left it, but sometimes love makes ya do crazy things. I asked the OPM ( onsite premises manager ) If I came back could I have my job back and she said yes and there are atleast 3 other ppl that heard her say this to me. So I get back and they say I cannot come back because they have a no rehire policy. I asked if I ever signed anything with any indication that there was such a policy and the guy I spoke to yesterday said no, its not in anything you signed its just a given rule. If the OPM would have told me 3 months ago about this, I could have taken an extended leave just incase things didnt work out, which way down inside I knew I would be back within six months, but you have to try...thats what love does to ya. So Im wondering if there is anything I can do? I am talking to them everyday and trying to make them see. I love this job, I know what Im doing and well..I want it back. I could go out and get another job easy, but I want THIS job. Please help me if anyone can, it would be greatly appreciated!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">