• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

re location

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

major1

I lived in s.c. where i signed a 24 month relocation agreement, stating if i left after 1 year i would have to pay 75% back. after 6 months of employment the company changed their policy to 1 year, but said that did not apply to me. i left the company 1 year to date because of management cursing and being unprofessional on the shop floor to other employees. also i signed an mutal agreement to arbitrate, do i have any recourse
:(

H

happy&lucky

NO......unless you can find where the employer has made the changes retroactive to include your contract terms.

OR if somone else left before their 2 year period and the company didnt pursue them for the money.

Did you document any of the cursing? did you file any lablor grievences? did you contact the labor dept? do you have any paper trail?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">