• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reducing pay and hours

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

buddy2bear

"He is Company, I am union." What does your union contract say about this? I think you should talk to your union rep. Just remember though, your husband has no "protection" and you could be opening a can of worms.

A

alg3553

My husband and I both work at the same company and at the same plant. He is Company, I am union. My boss left and they begged my husband to take her positon. I know that it is aginst WI. state law for a husband to be a wifes boss. What they now want to do is to give me a job that is 30 hrs instead of 40 and reduce my pay by $2.00 an hour. Can they do this. The new position would be a company one. I understand that they have to move me, but can they legally cut my hours and my pay?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">