• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Relocation Repayment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ddark1

What is the name of your state? TX

Similar story, wanting to resign under a year, there's an agreement quote "If you leave in the same calendar year, you will be responsible for repayment of the tax assisted portion of the relocation disbursement, and in some cases, you may be required to repay all of the relocation disbursement"

I was hired last year, and I am quitting this year, so I am off the hook for the tax assisted portion. But the last part of the statement is vague, and I don't know what those cases are. I've heard some stories with people leaving within a year, they all left without any problems about giving money back.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Nor do I understand how so many people can ask us to interpret an agreement that we haven't read. You've read the thing and you don't know what it means; how can you expect us to?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">