• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Resignation Form Request

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gcarrero

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? IL

I just introduced my Letter of Resignation, and my employer sent me a form that he is requesting that I signed. I don't know if that is normal. Two year ago a severe case of anxiety (work-related) that required my hospitalization, so I need some advice in this matter.

The form said:
I have decided to resign from my employment, effective ________________________________.
I understand that I will be paid all money (monies) due me in accordance with company policy.

I have reported all work-related accidents that may have occurred while I was employed by the Company and to the best of my knowledge I am not currently suffering from any work-related injury or illness. Further, I brought any complaints that I may have had regarding any supervisors or co-workers or their treatment of me to the company’s attention, and any such complaints have been resolved.

I have tendered my resignation because of ________________________________________ and signed this form voluntarily.

Name: _____________________________________________ Date: ______________________

Signature:___________________________________________ SS #: ______________________

Company: _____________________________________ Date: ______________________

Supervisor: __________________________________________

Please ADVICE.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If everything in the form is correct, that you have reported all work related illnesses THAT YOU KNOW OF AT THIS MOMENT and that TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE you are not at this particular time suffering from any work related illnesses, then I see no reason whatsoever why you should not sign the form.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">