• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retaliation perhaps? Conversion? Breach?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

norseman

What is the name of your state?State is California.
My boss at my old employer, wells fargo, just closed my checking account there because I called one of the employees to see if they might be interested in working for my current employer, which is their main competitor. I had a little over $5000 in it.

While I was at wells fargo I sent a major complaint letter to HR against her and so they transfered me. She has quite a history of complaint letters and supposedly was made to take anger management sessions because of the way she treats employees.

Do I have any cause of action for her closing my checking account?

Son of Slam

norseman said:
What is the name of your state?State is California.
My boss at my old employer, wells fargo, just closed my checking account there because I called one of the employees to see if they might be interested in working for my current employer, which is their main competitor. I had a little over $5000 in it.

While I was at wells fargo I sent a major complaint letter to HR against her and so they transfered me. She has quite a history of complaint letters and supposedly was made to take anger management sessions because of the way she treats employees.

Do I have any cause of action for her closing my checking account?

Yes, you are entitled to the $5000.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">