• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retirement/Pension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mobitz

I can't seem to get an accurate accounting of my retirement benefits from my CA employer. There was a break in my 33 yr. employment, and they keep neglecting my first 15 yrs. My first written request to our HR dept. was over a year ago. What can I do to get some action out of them?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

My father went through this. They CANNOT deny you your 15 years if you worked for an American company.

You need to contact an employment labor law attorney to check it out via the EEOC and the SSA. These are the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Social Security Administration.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">