• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Return to work from short term disability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dolphin15

What is the name of your state? Delaware

:mad: My daughter has been on disability for stress due to a physically abusive relationship. She has told her employer she will be released on 10/28/02, however they will not allow her to return to work until Jan 2003, however they are hiring new people into a training class that starts Oct 28, 2002. There policy is they have to guarantee her a job but not the same job which is fine. But can they hold off allowing her to return to work when she is released by her doctor from the disability?????

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
How long was your daughter out of work?

How large is the company she works for?

How long has she worked for them?

We need the answers to these questions to determine what laws cover her.

D

dolphin15

I am the daughter. I have been out of work since 7/29/02. I have been employed by Citibank for 2 1/2 years. The company is very big, it is Citicorp Credit Services(Citibank).
Thank you,
Shauna Gaspero

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">