• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reversal of Granted Interim Security Clearance by DSS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

James W

What is the name of your state? NC

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this. It involves the granting of an Interim Secret Clearance by DSS. Then because I switched company's working on the same defense contract. DSS has decided that "THEY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE" in granting the interim clearance initial and rescinded it with out providing much information.

Currently, my employer was forced to pull all val's in my name. I have lost a promotion and pay increase. At this time due to this problem I am now umemployed.

I can use all the advise and suggestions that I can get.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Ummm...file for unemployment?

Nothing you have posted indicates that you have any legal recourse against your employer or the DSS as far as I can see.

J

James W

At this point in time what I am looking for is what if any avenue I can use to find out about a file that they have quoted as "UNKNOWN" content. Which is their reason for rescinding their decision.

I am fully aware that securing a government security clearance is a privilege. The granting and subsequent withdrawal of this privilege has significant implications when compared to routine processing delays. On a personal basis, this places a horrendous stigma on my reputation and welfare. I contribute significantly to an aging and disabled father.

I am now being severely punished, without recourse to proper adjudication, since I cannot respond to vague references as quoted by DSS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">