• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Set up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LADYLILLIBLUE

What is the name of your state? OKLAHOMA
I work in a convalestent hopsital. I wentto check on one of my patients with another cna one of the residents walked in and said I was kicking the pt. I wasnt even touching her. My supervisior asked me what happened and I told her she said okay she then asked me was anybody else around I told her the others that seen what happened and I went back to work. When i came in the next day I looked on the work board and my name had be taken off so I left. the uspervisior had one of the cna's send me a text message telling me she made a mistake please come backinthey needed me to work today. when I returned to work everybody was sitting in front including the sup. starrig at me. She said stay here I ll be back andleft for about 20 min. She then returned with the admiistrator and they called me in teh office theysaid I was being accussed of slapping kicking and hitting one of the residents. I told them I was wroungly accussed and then said I have witnesses the adminitrator was suprised and asked who I gave him the names and he only askedone of them . She told him nothing happened she was standing in the room with me. When I asked him if he asked the others he said there wasno need and told me I was fired for pt abuse and theyare going to sue me when I asked for an incedent report he told me I wasnt getting one and to leave but before that he wanted me to sign a paper saying I was being fired because I was abusing the elderlyy what should I do? They are trying to get this put on my record so that I cant go on to become a RN

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">