• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual Harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

ksneverlate

Over the past 2.5 years I believe I have been sexually harrassed. This is the story. I started this job 5 yrs ago as an administrative assistant/Mental Health Worker. I worked hard and was given a lot of responsiblites even made a supervisor. I got involved with the boss, wanted to break it off but every time I tried, things at work would be really bad. He would yell at me and make a very hostile environment. Finally after three years. I totally cut him off. Since then, over the past two years he has taken all my resposibilities from me, moved me from my office and demoted me to line employee. During this period he has also called me a made statements about just like he feels I demoted him by breaking things off, he could see how I would think the things he has done would be a demotion.

Is this sexual Harassment? Do I have a case? Have I passed the statue of limitation for the State of California? What steps should I take?

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">