• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual harrasment- should i sue???

• Thread starter desperate for an answer
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

desperate for an answer

I have been working for this company for almost 2 years. There is alot of discrimination going around from the managers and I have been sexually harrassed. I used to work with this guy (in the same office) who would try to touch me and my other co-worker all the time. he would touch our shoulders, try to pat us on the back with out a reason. HE was a very touchy person. We both told him to stop but he wouldnt and after 5 months we actually went to the managers. we had told 2 of them but we had also told them not to say anything to anyone. so, his manager came over one day to "investigate" the charges. She only spoke to my co-worker since she had written this nasty letter complaining. I was mentioned in the letter as well but when the manager came over she didnt ask me anything. she told my co-worker that she thought it was a cultural difference and to fix it they moved him to another office. I was never talked to about my horrific experience. She, the same manager mentioned earlier, is very mentally abusive. one co-worker quit because she brought her to tears and told her she needed psychological help. I dont want to deal with these people anymore and I just gave my resignation. Now they are trying to make me look bad for leaving. I am so tired of their comments. I am a 20 year old latino woman and all of the managers are white. Should I sue for the harrassment and discrimination after i leave?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">