• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sheriffs work card for felon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hotwheels 1955

Nevada, I am a convicted felon, my charge was terriostic threatening. This happens in The State of Arkansas. I have served my time, parole, and paid all fines. I now live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I want to work for a Las Vegas hotel that serves alcohol, and gaming. I am seeking a job as a hotel laborer (non gaming) I have been unable to find out if I would be allowed to be issued the sheriffs work card. I contacted the issuing agency, but they refused to answere my question. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Silverplum

Nevada, I am a convicted felon, my charge was terriostic threatening. This happens in The State of Arkansas. I have served my time, parole, and paid all fines. I now live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I want to work for a Las Vegas hotel that serves alcohol, and gaming. I am seeking a job as a hotel laborer (non gaming) I have been unable to find out if I would be allowed to be issued the sheriffs work card. I contacted the issuing agency, but they refused to answere my question. Please help. Thank you in advance.
All info on Las Vegas work cards is here: http://www.lvmpd.com/Permits/WorkCards/tabid/127/Default.aspx

And at the bottom of that page it states: "Work cards may not be issued to persons with felony convictions. Each ordinance and statute has varying criteria for work card issuance.

- If you are unsure if you qualify, you may apply and we will review your eligibility.
- If you are denied, we will provide instructions for appeal proceedings if applicable.

Work cards may not be issued to persons who falsify the application."

So all you can do is try. Good luck. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">