• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Signed offer letter breached by company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gschein

Arizona is my state. I was offered and accepted the job of "Senior Manager, Program Finance." The offer letter was signed by myself and a HR representative of the company. After moving from Massachusetts to Arizona with my family, I was told on my first day of work that there was a mistake in my offer letter and that I would only have the job of Manager (one level lower). Salary was not changed. In addition, someone else was hired for the senior manager position and statred about 3-4 weeks after me. Do I have any recourse? I am more upset after having quit my previous job and moving across the country. It seems as though I am stuck.

pattytx

If you are receiving the same salary as noted in the offer letter, what would you be suing for? What financial damages have you suffered from the title difference?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">